Stated Income Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate Done Right
A stated income commercial real estate loan from Ironhorse is the ideal alternative to traditional lending. It’s quick, easy and even low risk. Plus, we care more about your property’s earning potential than about your company’s credit score.
What Properties Qualify
We calculate LTV based on each specific structure or land type, and we don’t exclude non-owner occupied buildings. However, your property must generate enough income to cover taxes, insurance and mortgage payments. Criteria varies with each application, but we’re happy to take requests for any one of the following categories:
- Residential 1-4 unit
- Mixed Use 5+
- Car repair shop or dealership
- Hotel or motel
- Recreation facility
Key Advantages of Stated Income Financing
Far too many businesses fail due to a lack of real estate capital. For many owners, a renovation can be the difference between growing and tanking. Not only is real estate likely your largest investment, but it’s also critical to your central operation. We’ve helped business owners in a variety of industries, and our loan programs are designed for purchasing, renovating, and even consolidating debt from credit cards and taxes. Consider the following:
- Eliminating an adjustable mortgage rate stabilizes your operation, so you can focus more energy on strategy and growth.
- An amortized loan means you don’t have to bother with a dangerous balloon payment at the end of your term.
- Property-based lending emphasizes the earning potential of your property, so you’re not disqualified on credit alone.
- Some of the most successful businesses used stated income commercial real estate financing to cover uncollectable receivables during the early stages of operation.
Call For a No-Hassle Application
If you own or are interested in owning a qualifying property, give us a call today. Paperwork is minimal, and closings are quick. Plus, you’ll have a dedicated loan professional helping you through every step of the process.